TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - Brisbane/Logan
Blueprint Career Development #30978
Learn essential skills in the design, delivery and assessment of vocation based training. This is a requirement for anyone who is delivering training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector.
Who is this for?
This is an ideal qualification for experienced professionals who are inspired to share their knowledge and skills with others by pursuing a new career path in the VET sector.
This qualification, or the skill sets derived from units of competency within it, is also suitable preparation for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program
What You'll Learn
When you finish this course, you’ll be able to:
- Work in a vocational education environment
- Design and develop learning programs
- Plan and organise training delivery
- Link learning to standards/benchmarks
- Facilitate learning to groups and individuals
- Evaluate the impacts of learning programs
- Utilise learning resources and equipment
- Identify and support language, literacy and numeracy needs in the learning process
- Demonstrate and practice innovative delivery and assessment processes
- Design and develop assessment tools
- Plan and organise assessments
- Assess competence
- Participate in assessment validation
This course is designed for people interested in developing their capacity to be an:
- Enterprise/workplace trainer and assessor
- Registered training organisation (RTO) trainer and assessor
- Training adviser or training needs analyst
- Vocational education teacher
- Adult educator
- Demonstrate vocational competency in your proposed training and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include holding a relevant qualification.
- Have access to a VET training environment to complete post course assessments where required.
- Have access to a mentor who holds TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training or Assessment or a higher level adult education qualification
To complete this qualification you must demonstrate competency in a total of 10 units. Nine of these units are core with only one elective. Other electives are available however they may incur an additional cost and enrolment must be approved by Blueprint.
Units of Competency
TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
TAEASS402 Assess competence
TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
BSBCMM401 Make a presentationElective
Your learning resources will include:
- Training Manual
- Resource Library containing document templates, samples, fact sheets and explainer videos
- Access to live and recorded webinars and online discussion forums
- Access to the Uplearn Learning Management System
You will also be able to access our “Homework Club” tutorials and individual support calls.
Assessment is a combination of:
- Knowledge questions
- Case studies and Projects
- Practical Activities
Further Training Options
If you successfully complete this qualification you could continue your studies in higher level adult education qualifications within the VET or university sectors.
The course runs Monday - Friday for two weeks - you have the weekend off!
Please contact our friendly bookings coordinator to discuss this course in full before enrolling - we are here to help! email@example.com 07 3806 1543
Blueprint Career Development is a Registered Training Organisation Number 30978
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
18 years or above
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Close, free, parking.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Your answer goes here
View our refund policy here