RMLV Course - Indooroopilly, March 28
Queensland legislation requires that Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) training is mandatory for all licensees, nominees and applicants for a manager’s licence. Responsible management of Licensed Venues RMLV training was developed to reduce the negative impact of poor management practices on the community.
As the course targets licensees and nominees it is specifically designed with a management focus. The course not only provides details of the law and liquor licence requirements, it also includes a range of management strategies to assist operators in the responsible conduct of their business.
During the CTA Training Specialists (Club Training Australia) OLGR approved Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) approved one-day course you can also expect to:
- Learn your responsibilities under the Liquor Act 1992.
- Learn a range of management strategies to assist in the responsible operation of a licensed venue
- Learn how to use risk management and self-audit processes for the continued safe and responsible operation of your business.
Prices and inclusions
- One day course
8:30am to 6:30pm
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Qualified trainer with real industry experience
- OLGR approved training course certificate for RMLV
All bookings subject to terms and conditions, which can be found here:
If you require any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us on 07 3878 8977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTA Training Specialists (Club Training Australia)
Level 1, Indooroopilly, 4068, QLD, Australia